1. Cotton balls: Who can't live without a cotton ball? They're great for removing finger nail polish, applying toner and removing eye makeup. I usually pick up a bag at the dollar store.
2. L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish: This is best $1 nail polish I have found. It's opaque within two coats and applies evenly. It has a bit of shine and lasts wonderfully with a top coat. I am a big fan of the shade Twisted Affair. This brand is available at Dollar General.
3. e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss: These glosses are lightly pigmented and offer gorgeous shine. I love that they are not slippery and have a bit of hydration. These are an easy one step lip product. There are 8 shades to choose from. I love the shade Baby Lips. e.l.f. is available at Target or eyeslipsface.com.
4. Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion, 1 oz: This is a hydrating lotion to throw in your handbag for quick use on your hands. I usually find this in the travel aisle of the drugstore.
5. e.l.f. Essential Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush: This brush does it all. I have used it for contouring, highlighting and for applying blush. It's an all around essential in any kit. The tapered edge allows to a multi purpose use. e.l.f. is available at Target or eyeslipsface.com.