I am a big fan of masking. I do at least one every single week. I find that they help my acne prone skin clear up and leave my skin feeling fresh.
I have a few large pores on my cheeks (nearest my nose). Plus, my pores are like clogged pipes. When Look Beauty reached out to me about their Masque Bar products, I immediately went for the Pore Refining Crème Masque for obvious reasons.
A box of 4 masks will run you $9.99. They can be picked up at Target stores. You can also get more info on their other masks here. Each packet contains an ample amount of cream product. I found that they could almost be stretched out to two uses each.
Look Beauty claims that the masks will minimize the look of pores, exfoliate, moisturize and smooth. The package also points out that skin will look more balanced and radiant.
How I use it:
- Wash and tone my face.
- Leave my skin a little bit damp.
- Apply the entire packet and allow it to set for 15-20 minutes.
What I liked from my experience:
- This is the smoothest, silky soft mask I have ever used!
- My skin appears squeaky clean after.
- Skin is smooth.
- Cleans out my pores.
- Brings budding pimples to the surface to get rid of.
- Pores appear slightly smaller.
- No breakouts or adverse reactions.
What I'm not into:
- It takes a lot of splashes of water to completely remove all the product.
My skin has been very happy with the mask. I cannot emphasize enough how silky soft this is during application. It's like rubbing baby bunnies on your face. As it dries, it tingles a bit. While it does tighten up, it doesn't make your face stiff as a statue. I was happy with how bright and clean my skin looked. I was also happy with how well it cleaned up my pores.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Look Beauty and I received monetary compensation for writing this post. All opinions are my own. For my full disclosure, click here.